Coin Cell Necklace Clasp
- Print both sides of the clasp.
- Cut the wire into 2 equal length pieces.
- Strip both ends of the wire.
- Thread the wires through the 3D printed parts.
- Make a loop out of the wire inside the 3D printed part and place a blob of solder on it. This will keep the wire in the plastic and act as a contact for the battery.
- Solder the other ends of the wires to the positive and negative sides of the electric pendant.
- Use a black and/or red permanent marker and mark the blob of solder inside the coin holder with the positive and/or negative sides of the pendant. This will make it much easier to figure out which way the battery goes later.
- Put the battery in with the + side on the red/positive wire and the - side on the black/ground side of the wire.